Customer Outstanding Statements and Activity Statements are useful when dealing with inquires or disputes from your Customer regarding what they owe or have paid.
- An Outstanding Statement will show any outstanding invoices to a customer and their current balance.
- An Activity Statement will show any Invoice, or Credit Memo issued to, and any Cash Receipt received from, a customer within a specific date range.
Summary of steps:
- Navigate to the Customer’s Account
- Click the Create Statement button
- Choose the appropriate tab for an Outstanding Statement or an Activity Statement
- Ensure the Send to Contact field is populated
- Check the Copy Me box if needed
- Click Send Email button to send an email containing the pdf
- A Success Message will appear
- Click the Back button to return to the Billing Detail Screen.
- The Send to Contact field will auto populate with the name of the Billing Contact from the Customer’s Account record. You can change this at the time of sending if you wish.
- The Save PDF button just saves a copy of the statement to the Account and does not email the Contact
- The Send and Email button sends an email with the PDF as an attachment as well as saves the PDF as an attachment to the Account record.
- The email templates can be modified to say what you would like.