A single or group of Cash Disbursements (CD) can be posted directly from the list view without first selecting a CD batch. The Cash Disbursements can be from different batches. This can quickly and easily be accomplished by using the Post Cash Disbursements button. Additionally, the reverse can be performed by using the Unpost Cash Disbursement buttons from the list view.
Post a Cash Disbursement from the List View
- Navigate to Accounting Home and click the Create Entries tab. Then, under the Expenses menu, click Cash Disbursements.
- Select a list view (other than the Recently Viewed list view).
- Select the Cash Disbursements that you want to post.
Important: The selected Cash Disbursements can be in different batches.
- Click Post Cash Disbursements. The intermediate screen displays.
Note: Click here to view the above image in full screen.
- Click Post. When the records have been posted, the “Success” message displays.
Note: If more than 100 Cash Disbursements were selected for posting, the posting process will be performed in the background. An Automated Job Results record will be created once this process completes. Additionally, if any records failed, you can click the hyperlink on the Automated Job Results record to review the Exceptions: Sched/Async Post Unpost - CD report to see information about Cash Disbursements that failed to post during the Scheduled Post job and/or Cash Disbursements that did not post/unpost as part of the background process.
Note: The Unpost Cash Disbursements button is available from the list view if you need to unpost records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.