Accounting Seed is pleased to announce our Jasmine release. This article presents information about the new features and enhancements available in the Jasmine release, including steps for Configuration changes, where necessary.
To best understand how to use these new features and enhancements within your business it is important that you first test the Jasmine release in your sandbox environment. Follow the links below to learn more about each update. For more information on best practices with testing sandboxes refer to Sandboxes: Staging Environments for Customizing and Testing and Considerations for Creating Sandboxes with Accounting Seed Data.
To print a copy of the Jasmine Release Notes, right-click and select Print. In the Destination drop-down list, select a specific printer name or select Save as PDF. Then, click Save.
Our Jasmine release has been deployed to all sandbox environments based upon the Release Schedule. To benefit from Jasmine in your production environment sooner, please contact Support by creating a case in our Customer Support Community to request the installation link.
- Bank Direct Connect (BDC)
- Scheduled Bank Download Job
- 1099 Export
- Cash In Enhancements
- Cash Out Enhancements
- Orders & Inventory Enhancements
- Recurring Enhancements
- Additional Enhancements
- New Fields on the Transaction Object
- New Fields on the Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipt and Journal Entry Line Objects
- Modifications of the Deposit Reference field on Bank Deposit Object
- Salesforce Critical Update
- Update of AP/AR Closed Accounting Period field Removed from the Accounting Period Close Process
- Accounting Settings Tab and Field Restrictions
- Release Name displays on Accounting Home
- Additional Journal Entry Line Fields
Bank Direct Connect (BDC)
Accounting Seed has implemented a new and improved version of our Bank Direct Connect (BDC) feature, which streamlines the process by providing you with increased control and automation. This next generation of BDC will replace the legacy version. Highlights of new BDC include:
- Connection to Yodlee’s new API v1.1 with transaction data enrichment (TDE)
- Creation of Bank Transaction records within Salesforce
- New user-interface that integrates BDC and Financial File Import
- Automated jobs for Bank Transaction download, source record matching (“match”) and source record creation (“add”)
- Bank Rules to define rules based criteria for source record creation
Important: With the install of the Jasmine release, for fresh installs as well as existing Accounting Seed users, initially only the legacy version of Bank Direct Connect (BDC) will be included and operable. However, we will automatically transition (cutover) Jasmine release users to the new BDC version in early December, 2020. Subsequent to the transition, BDC will only be supported in our Jasmine release. Therefore users of BDC must upgrade to our Jasmine release in order to continue to use this feature.
- Accounting Seed will automatically transition (cutover) Jasmine release users to the new Bank Direct Connect (BDC) in early December, 2020.
- After the transition, to access the new BDC, navigate to Accounting Home | Banking | Bank Direct Connect.
- All previously linked Financial Institution Accounts (FIAs) will need to be relinked and remapped. For more information, refer to the BDC - Bank Settings article.
- All matching (on Account Name and File Import Match Name) and auto-population logic from the Account and Accounting Settings has been removed from new BDC functionality and is now performed using the BDC - Bank Rules functionality. All rules will need to be set up. For more information, refer to the BDC - Bank Rules article.
- Since the new BDC will not use the File Import Match Name on the Account to match imported bank records, it is recommended to run a report listing of the Account and the File Import Match Name field to capture this information when creating BDC - Bank Rules.
- It is recommended that all Bank Transactions up to a specific date be matched or added prior to the new BDC transition (cutover) in order to facilitate a clean post cutover start date. Source records added/matched under the old BDC will not auto-map to Bank Transactions created under the new BDC. Therefore, under the new BDC, the Bank Transaction download’s initial start date should be set to the date subsequent to your last download under old BDC in order to reduce the likelihood for duplicative transactions.
- Existing orgs upgraded to Jasmine will need to add a few fields to several page layouts. For more information, refer to the Bank Direct Connect - Configuration Setup article.
- If you have any custom permission sets, ensure that the Bank Account field has the appropriate Field Level Security (FLS) access permission.
Note: Field Level Tracking has been activated for the Bank Transaction object.
New Bank Direct Connect (BDC) Features and Benefits
Bank Settings provide quick and easy access to link and map all of your Financial Institutions directly to Accounting Seed, as well as manage your source record add and match settings. As part of the Bank Settings, you can clearly view each Financial Institution Account (FIA) that is associated with a Financial Institution, as well as map the applicable Bank GL Account to each FIA. Additionally, if you have more than one Ledger, you can map the appropriate one to each FIA.
Note: For organizations with only one Ledger, it will automatically default in the Bank Settings screen for each FIA.
The Bank Settings screen also provides the ability to configure settings for adding and/or matching Bank Transactions to source records. This includes designating a Default Source Record Type when creating source records and defining the range of days to use when considering possible matches to source records. You can also enable new automation features around adding or matching source records using the “Enable Global Automated Add” and/or “Enable Global Automated Match.”
BDC - Automated Add and Match
BDC now provides additional automation when processing your imported Bank Transactions. These automations apply whether the Bank Transaction imports are connection-based or file-based and are run globally across all your mapped Financial Institution Accounts upon the initial import of the Bank Transactions. If a Bank Transaction does not meet the initial requisite criteria, then it will be presented in the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab for user-processing and will not be eligible to have the automations applied subsequently.
Global Automated Add
Global Automated Add provides the ability for the system to automatically create (“add”) source records from Bank Transactions that meet certain criteria. The following criteria must be met for a Bank Transaction to automatically be added as a new source record:
- Enable Global Automated Add must be checked in Bank Settings.
- Required fields, dependent on source record type, must be populated using Bank Rules.
- There must be no proposed source record matches.
Global Automated Match
Global Automated Match provides the ability to automatically match a Bank Transaction to a source record. The following criteria must be met for a Bank Transaction to automatically be matched to a source record:
- Enable Global Automated Match must be checked in Bank Settings.
- There is one (and only one) possible source record match.
Bank Rules allow you to control how to auto-populate fields on source records created from BDC through user-defined rules. Using Bank Rules, you can set criteria that instructs the BDC system on how to perform actions on source records created from Bank Transactions. For example, in the Description field on a Bank Transaction, the same name might display with extraneous information. Using this example, a Bank Rule could be created to automatically populate the Description field with accurate data, such as a retail store account name/number.
Bank Rules are executed according to user-defined prioritization. When prioritizing the Bank Rules, if a Bank Transaction meets the criteria for a Bank Rule, then that rule is applied to it and the process moves to the next Bank Transaction. This process allows for only one Bank Rule to be applied to a Bank Transaction. A Bank Transaction that has had a Bank Rule applied to it will not have any additional rules applied, therefore it is considered best practice to prioritize Bank Rules with more specific criteria ahead of Bank Rules with broader based criteria
When creating a Bank Rule, you can select to include all Financial Institution Accounts (FIAs), a subset of FIAs, or a single FIA.
As part of the criteria for creating Bank Rules, conditions and action statements can be included. For example, you might create a condition statement such as “if the Description is equal to XYZ,” make the action statement “to set the Credit GL Account to 4000-Product Revenue.”
Each Bank Rule can include up to 3 conditions and up to 10 actions. Additionally, the condition statements can include our service provider’s (Yodlee) new API data enrichment content. Typically, most transactions will be tagged with 3 category levels (High-Level, Master Category, and Detail Category). Therefore, our new Bank Rules allow you to leverage the category details as criteria for creating Bank Rules.
Once the Bank Rules have been created, the automatic execution of the rules will occur in several different ways, which includes immediately after the following:
- Bank Transactions have been downloaded based upon the new Scheduled Bank Download job or imported from a financial file.
- The on-demand option to download transactions was run.
- The Bank Transactions screen was refreshed.
A total of up to 100 Bank Rules can be active at a time.
Important: The new Bank Direct Connect (BDC) does not support the matching and auto-population of fields from the Account or from Accounting Settings any longer. All auto-population of fields is done through Bank Rules.
Using the new Bank Transactions user interface (UI), when you connect to a Financial Institution Account (FIA), the downloaded Bank Transaction records are actually created and remain in the system. Therefore, you will no longer need to reconnect to an FIA to view Bank Transactions that were previously downloaded.
For each FIA, you have an immediate view of banking information such as the Financial Institution Account’s Currency, Current Balance, and Available Balance, as well as the mapped Bank GL Account and Ledger. You also have immediate visibility into when your banking information was last refreshed by Yodlee, as well as when the new Scheduled Bank Download job was last run and able to download bank transactions.
Two key components of the new Bank Transactions UI are the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab and the All Bank Transactions tab. Both of these tabs include our new expand (or collapse) drawer functionality for easy viewing of additional bank transaction details without horizontal scrolling.
The Unmatched Bank Transactions tab provides a listing of only the bank transactions that require a user’s interaction in some way to complete processing, such as populating fields before a bank transaction can be added as a new source record or to choose from multiple potential matches to complete matching to an existing source record.
With the Jasmine release, the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab is the new “work” area where you can come to quickly determine if there are transactions that require your attention. After you process a transaction on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab, it will automatically be removed from this tab. However, it can still be viewed on the All Bank Transactions tab.
Up to 2,000 of the most recent Bank Transactions can display on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab.
The All Bank Transactions tab is a listing of all downloaded Bank Transactions (from BDC or Financial File Import). This tab includes transactions that have been processed (added or matched to source records) and unprocessed.
The All Bank Transactions tab includes the ability to filter the listing for narrowing the displayed transactions. You can filter the listing based upon information such as Customer/Vendor, Type, Status, Description, GL Account, Date Range, and/or Amount.
The All Bank Transactions tab provides the ability to perform the following actions:
- Unmatch a Bank Transaction that was added as a new source record or matched to a source record on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab. Unmatched Bank Transactions can then be removed or reprocessed on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab.
- Remove a Bank Transaction from the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab that is not valid. A removed Bank Transaction cannot be matched or added. The Bank Transaction will remain on the All Bank Transactions tab with a Restore action available.
- Restore a Bank Transaction that was previously removed. The restored Bank Transaction can then be processed on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab.
Up to 2,000 Bank Transactions can display on the All Bank Transactions tab. By default, the most recent 2000 transactions display.
With the Jasmine release, the Financial File Import utility is integrated with the overall Bank Direct Connect (BDC) user-interface. It is accessible directly from within the new BDC via an Import File button on the Bank Transactions screen.
The Financial File Import is an easy to use wizard for uploading and importing a financial file. Once the import process is complete, the newly imported Bank Transactions will be available on the Unmatched Bank Transactions tab and the All Bank Transactions tab.
The Financial File Import utility supports the OFX (Open Financial Exchange) and QFX (standard OFX with additional licensing information) file formats. These file formats are available for download from certain bank and credit card companies.
Up to 500 transactions can be included in an import file.
Import Foreign Bank Transactions
The Financial File Import utility now provides the ability to import foreign Bank Transactions. Foreign Bank Transactions consist of transactions that are in a different currency than the Ledger currency. Source records created from foreign Bank Transactions or matched to them will be in the same currency as the foreign Bank Transactions. The GL Transactions created from the source records will be converted into the currency of the Ledger.
Scheduled Bank Download Job
A new Scheduled Bank Download job has been added to our growing list of scheduled jobs on the Automation tab in Accounting Settings. This new job allows you to schedule an unattended background program to execute the automatic download of Bank Transactions after business hours, overnight, or on demand. The Update All button on the Bank Transactions screen allows you to execute the on demand job.
The Scheduled Bank Download job will automatically download all bank transactions for all Financial Institution Accounts that are connected to Accounting Seed’s new Bank Direct Connect (BDC).
- As a best practice, automation jobs should not be scheduled to run at the same time.
- The Scheduled Bank Download job should be scheduled before the Scheduled Post job in order to post any source records created from BDC. It is considered a best practice to schedule the Scheduled Post job as the last automation job.
A new version of the 1099 Export feature is being developed to support changes made by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to Form 1099-MISC and the introduction of the new Form 1099-NEC for the calendar 2020 tax reporting year. When creating a 1099 file, you will have the ability to select the following:
- 1099 Reporting Year
- Form 1099 Type (1099-MISC or 1099-NEC)
Additional 1099 related changes include the following:
- The Form Type and Form Box number can be tagged on individual Cash Disbursements.
- Reporting now allows for a 1099 Vendor to have payments categorized to multiple different boxes.
- If/when the IRS makes future changes, Accounting Seed will be able to easily update the system by making available new Form Types that will reflect the IRS changes.
- Validation checks will be included on the Payable’s Pay Partial and Pay Batch screens to prevent the selection of an invalid form type.
- Default behavior will still be driven from the Vendor/Contact (if set). However, if a form type changes for a year and the Vendor/Contact is not updated, the payment will default to uncategorized.
With the Jasmine release, a “Help” link directly to the related Knowledge Base article will be accessible once the new Update 1099 Info button is clicked. For example, in the screen capture below, Update 1099 Info was clicked from the Account screen to display the “Enter Default 1099 information” intermediate screen. From this screen, the Knowledge Base link can be clicked to access the related article. The article will open in a separate tab.
Note: Click here to view the above image in full screen.
Note: The new 1099 Export is only supported with the Lightning UI.
- The Default 1099 Box on the Account and Contact records will be replaced. Prior to the new 1099 implementation, reports should be run for both to capture this information to update the new default Form 1099 Type and default Form 1099 Box.
- The new “Update 1099 Info” button will need to be added to the Account, Contact, and Cash Disbursement page layouts on the detail page, as well as added to the list view page.
- Remove the old “Default 1099 Box” field from the Account and Contact detail page layouts and add the new “Default Form 1099 Box” field.
- Remove the old “Default 1099 Box” field from the Cash Disbursement detail page layout and add the new “Form 1099 Box” field.
- All Accounts and Contacts that are 1099 Vendors will have to be updated with the default Form 1099 Type and default Form 1099 Box. These updates can be made in 200 record increments from the list view using the Update 1099 Info button.
- The Taxpayer Identification Number will remain and the 1099 Vendor checkbox should stay the same. No additional configuration is required.
- REQUIRED for calendar year 2020 - All Cash Disbursements that are for 1099 Vendors must be updated with the correct Form 1099 Type and Form 1099 Box prior to creating the 1099 files for 2020 reporting. These updates can be made in 200 record increments from the list view using the Update 1099 Info button.
Cash In Enhancements
Account Holder Name added to the Payment Method List
When creating or receiving a payment, the available listing of Payment Methods now includes the Account Holder Name, the credit card type and the last four digits of the card number. This provides a quick and easy way to locate the accurate Account Holder for receiving a payment.
Billing Credit Memo and Cash Receipt Field Set Improvements
The Billing Date is now available as one of the fields that can be configured as part of the Cash Receipt Apply field set and the Credit Memo Apply field set for Billings.
Cash Out Enhancements
Cash Disbursement Apply Screen in Lightning
Enhancements to the Cash Disbursement Apply screen for the Lightning UI include the following:
- The “CashDisbursementApply” field set on the Payable object can be used to organize columns in the Payables data grid.
- The new Applied Date field provides the ability to record a Cash Disbursement application date to a Payable to allow for improved reporting. The Applied Accounting Period will be determined by the Applied Date.
- The ability to set filters and search Payables based upon the following criteria: Payable Number, Payee Reference, Posting Status, Issue Date Range, Due Date Range, and Payable Amount.
- Existing orgs upgraded to Jasmine will need to have the Apply/Unapply button added to the Cash Disbursement detail page and the legacy Apply button removed from the page layout.
Cash Disbursement Apply Screen in Classic
For users using the Salesforce Classic UI, the Classic Apply Screens have been enhanced in a limited manner so that all Payables applied against a Cash Disbursement will be visible regardless of which UI used. This includes all unposted and posted Payables that are applied.
Pay Partial and Pay Batch Screens for Payables updated to Lightning
The Pay Partial and Pay Batch screens for Payables have been updated in the Lightning UI.
Orders & Inventory Enhancements
Product Part limit increase on Kit Products for Weighted-Average Cost System
For Weighted-Average Cost users, the product part limit is now dynamic on Kit Products, and includes the following limits:
- A limit of 249 product parts can be associated with a Kit Product. This is due to:
- When creating a Sales Order from an Opportunity, the resulting Sales Order Lines cannot be more than 250. Each product and product part record equates to one Sales Order Line.
- When creating a Billing from a Sales Order, the number of Billing Lines cannot be more than 250 lines. Each product and product part record equates to one Billing Line.
Note: The new limit increase is only applicable if you are using the Weighted-Average Cost inventory valuation method. The limit of 5 product parts associated with a Kit Product for the Standard Cost inventory valuation method remains in place.
ERP Intermediate Screens in the Lightning UI
With the Jasmine release, many of the ERP intermediate screens are now available in the Lightning UI, including the following:
- Create Sales Order from Opportunity
- Create Billing from Sales Order
- Create Purchase Order from Sales Order (detail view)
- Create Purchase Order from Sales Order (list view)
- Allocate Sales Order
- Receive Purchase Order
- Create Payable from Purchase Order
- Create PDF from Purchase Order
- Update Serial Number
- Create Packing Slip
- Inventory Transfer
- Create Inventory History button on the Inventory Balance (list view)
- Scan button on the Purchase Order Line Detail page
- Serial Number Search from Accounting Home
For Standard Cost only, the following additional screens are available in the Lightning UI:
- Manufacturing Order Allocate
- Manufacturing Order Build
- Manufacturing Order from Product
- Manufacturing Order from Sales Order Lines
- Purchase Order from Manufacturing Order (list view)
Contact and Employee Fields added to Recurring Payable
The Contact and Employee fields have been added to Recurring Payable. Therefore, when creating a new Recurring Payable, you can select a Vendor, Contact, or Employee name. If selecting a Contact or Employee, then the resulting Payable created will have its Due Date set to the Issue Date
- Custom permission sets will need to be updated to grant relevant access to these new Recurring Payable fields.
- The Contact and Employee fields may need to be custom Recurring Payable page layouts.
New Weekly Frequency for Recurring Journal Entries
A new weekly frequency has been added to the Recurring Journal Entry object.
- Existing users should manually add the Weekly value to the Frequency picklist on the Recurring Journal Entry object.
New Fields on the Transaction Object
With the Jasmine release, the Transaction object has been updated with two (2) new fields serving as referential fields to source object fields: Check Number and Description.
Note: The Description field contains several spanning relationships. Salesforce has a limit of 15 spanning relationships per object. Therefore, if this number has been exceeded, please refer to the Salesforce knowledge article (000315562).
If you installed Accounting Seed prior to the Daisy release, please ensure that the deprecated “Key” field is removed from the Transaction object before installing the Jasmine release.
- If you have made customizations to the Transaction object, you should check the current number of spanning relationships on the object. If the number is greater than 10, you should look for ways to reduce the number of spanning relationships. For additional information, refer to the Salesforce knowledge article (000315562) and the Salesforce knowledge article (000316969).
- Existing orgs upgraded to Jasmine will need to add the new Check Number and Description fields to the Transaction page layout.
New Fields on the Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipt and Journal Entry Line Objects
With the Jasmine release, the Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipt and Journal Entry Line objects have been updated with a new Description field. The addition of this field allows users to seamlessly copy description information from your financial institution (using new Bank Direct Connect) to the related source record, if blank, or input your own information. In tandem with the new referential fields added to the Transaction object, this provides enhanced reporting at the General Ledger detail level.
- Custom permission sets will need to be updated to grant relevant access to these new fields.
- Existing orgs upgraded to Jasmine will need to add the new Description field to the Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipt and Journal Entry Line page layouts.
Modification of the Deposit Reference field on Bank Deposit Object
With the Jasmine release, the Deposit Reference field on the Bank Deposit object has been modified to work with new Bank Direct Connect. The modification of this field allows users to seamlessly copy description information from your financial institution (using new Bank Direct Connect) to the related matched source record, if blank.
Salesforce Critical Update
The Salesforce critical update with the label of "Restrict Access to @AuraEnabled Apex Methods for Authenticated Users Based on User Profile,” is scheduled for release in Winter 21. This update enforces security on the underlining Apex classes that are referenced by the Lightning components used in Accounting Seed. This means the “Error 500” warning message will display for not having access to certain Apex classes, on all permission sets that users are assigned to in your Salesforce organization (org). As a result, we’re creating a permission set that grants access to all affected classes. This new permission set can be used in tandem with any other custom permission sets to grant access. Additionally, all other Accounting Seed permission sets already have these class permissions included.
Update of AP/AR Closed Accounting Period field Removed from the Accounting Period Close Process
With the Jasmine release, the Closed Accounting Period field on a Billing/Payable is populated with the period when the balance reaches zero (0) on a Billing/Payable. Similarly if a zero balance Billing/Payable is subsequently adjusted so that the balance is no longer zero, then the Closed Accounting Period will be cleared.
- On an Iris org, fully pay Billings and Payables that should be paid in full.
- Leave the Accounting Period open on the related records.
Note: The Closed Accounting Period field should display blank.
- Install the Jasmine release.
Note: The Closed Accounting Period field should display blank on the related fully paid Billings and Payables.
- Close the required Accounting Periods.
- Refresh the records to make sure that the value in the Closed Accounting Period field populated correctly for the records.
Accounting Settings Tab and Field Restrictions
Only System Administrators with the AS Full Admin permission set can create a custom Accounting Settings tab. Furthermore, the following fields cannot be edited from this custom tab:
- Enable Multi-Currency
- Enable Product Costing
- Post Settings
- Inventory Valuation Method
- Ledger Limit
- Legacy Default Ledger
- Archive Month Offset
- Enable Avalara Tax Calculation
- Avalara Production Endpoint
The fields may only be edited by accessing the Accounting Settings visualforce UI or by contacting Support.
Release Name displays on Accounting Home
Beginning with the Jasmine release, the name of the release now displays on the Accounting Home page in your organization (org). The release flower will no longer display on the Accounting Home page.
Accounting journal Entry Line Fields
The Journal Entry Line object now includes the Description field and the Ledger field, which can be added to the MassAddEditRows fieldset.
Expense GL Account on Recurring Payable Line
With the Jasmine release, the Expense GL Account on a Recurring Payable Line will automatically populate from the Product’s Expense GL Account field, if populated.
- Remove the Expense GL Account’s Required attribute from field properties on the Recurring Account Payable Line page layout on the Recurring Payable Line object.
Build Manufactured Product
When building a manufactured product, if the Ledger Manager was not used to set the Active Ledger, the default Ledger defined in Accounting Settings will automatically display in the Ledger field.
GL Account with ERP Package Installed
If you have the ERP package installed, a validation error(s) was encountered when attempting to delete certain GL Accounts. This issue has been corrected so that the validation error(s) no longer will be encountered.
Accounting Period Amount on the Balance Sheet Financial Report
If you have the ERP package installed, an Invalid field error message might have displayed when drilling down into the Accounting Period Amount on the Balance Sheet Financial Report. This error message has been resolved.
GL Account with “Bank” checked
With the Jasmine release, if “Bank” is checked, a GL Account cannot be entered for the following fields in Accounting Settings:
- Default Revenue GL Account
- AP Control GL Account
- AR Control GL Account
Custom Email Template Type - PDF Attachments
The attachments from the Create PDF screen and using an Email Template Type of Custom can successfully be attached to an email.
Avalara Tax Transaction
If the Sales Tax Calculation Mode in Accounting Settings is Point of Destination or Shipment, then a complete and valid shipping address must be entered in order for the Avalara sales tax calculation to function as expected.
Payable Credit Memo on Inventory Product
A Payable Credit Memo for an inventoried product now correctly credits the Vouchers Payable GL Account that is set up in Accounting Settings.
Total Amount displays Total Value from Payable
The Total Amount now displays the Total value from a Payable on the Pay Batch screen for a Partially Paid Payable.
Non-financial Fields are editable
All non-financial (unrestricted) fields can now be edited on a Billing/Payable and Billing Line/Payable Line when posted.
Stripe Payment Link - Date Format Locale
When using the Stripe payment link, the format date values are now based upon the locale of the user who is using the payment link (instead of the user who created the Billing). If this information is missing, the locale will automatically default to the US.
Delete an Account with ERP Package
The ability to delete a GL Account with the ERP package installed is now available with the Jasmine release.
Delete an “out of the box” GL Account
An ‘out of the box” GL Account that was once associated with Accounting Settings can now be deleted without receiving an error message.
Apply Cash Receipt Rounding Error
A Cash Receipt can now be applied to a Billing without receiving an error message that was due to rounding issues.
Reply to Email on Activity Statement and Outstanding Statement
The “reply to” email functions as expected on the Activity Statement and on the Outstanding Statement.
Update Non-financial Fields on Payable Lines on Pre-Iris Records
The ability to update non-financial fields on a Payable Line for a Payable that was posted before the Iris release has been corrected so that an error no longer displays.
Payable Credit Memo API to allow Alternate Payees
The ability to apply a Payable Credit Memo to a Payable with a different payee is now available through the API. This feature will be available through the UI in a feature release.
- Deactivate the validation rule to allow alternate apply of the Payables Credit Memo.
Billing Date on the Apply screen
When the Billing Date is added to the CreditMemoApply field set, it will now display in the Apply screen.
Time Card Add Line button
The Add Line button on the Time Card Lines data grid in the Lightning UI now displays without having to refresh the page.
Currency Conversion Rate - Purchase Order Receive
For Multi-currency users, the currency conversion rate for Purchase Orders received now displays correctly.
Opportunity with more than 120 Product Lines using the Chrome browser
When the Chrome browser is used on an Opportunity with more than 120 Product Lines, all lines display as expected without an error message.
Billing Auto Emailing
Automated Billing PDF emailing job no longer fails when the Billing’s PDF format uses a custom Visualforce page.
Scheduled Post Job updated for Inventory Movements
The Scheduled Post job has been updated to ensure that Inventory Movements cannot be posted to closed Accounting Periods.