To create a Billing from a Time Card, the following conditions must be true:
- Time Card Type must be “Actual.”
- The status on the Time Card must be “Posted.”
- The Account field on the Project associated with the Time Card Line must be populated.
- The Billable checkbox on the Time Card Line must be checked.
Create Billings from Posted Time Cards
- Navigate to Accounting Home and click the Create Entries tab. Then, under the Expenses menu, click Time Cards.
- To view all Posted Time Cards, select the Posted list view. Otherwise, select another list view, such as Unbilled to view all Time Cards that have not had a billing created.
- Click the Time Card Name checkbox to create Billings for all Time Cards in that list view. Otherwise, click the checkbox next to the specific Time Card(s) to create a Billing(s).
- From the top right portion of the list view, click the drop-down arrow and select Create Billings.
- Modify the Billing Date and/or the Billing Format, if necessary.
Note: The Billing Date will determine to which Accounting Period the Billing will get posted.
- Enter the Billing Cycle Start Date and the Billing Cycle End Date.
Note: Click here to view the above image in full screen.
- Click Create. The “Success” message displays when Billings have been created.
- Click Back to refresh the list view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.