Did you know that there is a way to view a field from a list view or sort on a field without opening each record? This can be easily performed by modifying the fields that display on any list view in Accounting Seed.
Modify Display Fields in a List View
- Display a list view. In the example below, an "All" list view with Inventory Quantity Available (IQA) displays.
Using this example, the only fields that display are the IQA Name and Available Quantity. However, you might also want to see the Product, Currency, Ledger, Warehouse, and Location. Instead of looking at each record, you can add those fields to the list view.
- Click the small Gear icon and from the drop-down list, click Select Fields to Display.
The Select Fields to Display dialog box displays.
- Select and move the desired fields from the Available Fields list on the left into the Visible Fields list on the right.
Note: Click the right arrow to move the selected field into the Visible Fields list. You can also use the up or down arrows to rearrange the order of the fields in the Visible Fields list.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Refresh your list view. The added fields are now available from the list view.