Accounting Seed supports the following methods of manually creating Journal Entries from a Recurring Journal Entry Template. For information on automating this, please see Automating a Recurring Journal Entry.
- Create a single Journal Entry from a single Recurring Journal Entry template.
- Select a Recurring Journal Entry template to use to create a Journal Entry.
- Once in the single Recurring Journal Entry, click the Create Journal Entry button.
- An intermediate screen opens for previewing the Journal Entry.
- If satisfied, click Create or Create & Post.
- Use the Recurring Journal Entries List View to create Journal Entries from Recurring Journal Entry Templates.
- To do this, navigate to the Recurring Journal Entries List View.
- On the appropriate List View, check the box next to each Recurring Journal Entry that should be used to create Journal Entries.
NOTE: In the List View, Accounting Seed supports batch creation of up to 200 Journal Entries from Recurring Journal Entry templates.
- After selecting all the Recurring Journal Entries desired (indicated by the checked boxes), click the Create Journal Entry button.
- An intermediate screen opens for previewing all the Journal Entries about to be created.
- If satisfied, click Create or Create & Post to create these records.
- Records can now be created and posted automatically from Recurring Journal Entries.