Records can now be created and posted automatically from Recurring Payables based on the frequency specified and the Next <record> Date.
NOTE: The frequency and date are specified on each recurring entry.
A confirmation email is sent everyday for each job that is set up for processing, indicating the number of records processed.
Configuration Changes Required:
- At the Accounting Settings' Automation tab:
- Select Job Type as Recurring Payable.
- Select Preferred Start Time that the automated job will run.
- If you have set up more than one (1) recurring automation job (i.e. Billings, Payables, Journal Entries), you should use a different 'Preferred Start Time' for each.
- To exclude a specific Recurring Payable record from being included in the automated job:
- Check the Exclude from Automation checkbox on the Recurring Payable detail page.
- Inactive records are also excluded.
- To cancel a recurring job, click the Delete button next to the job in the scheduled job list.
- Records can be created and posted automatically from Recurring Payables.