Prior to reading this article, we recommend you read the following article:
There are a total of thirteen (13) data tables that update the general ledger in Accounting Seed. All of these data tables create entries, or debits and credits, into the Detailed General Ledger table.
The data tables that update the general ledger are brightly colored so you can identify them in the subsequent process maps following this page. A few notes we would like to point out regarding this diagram are:
- All of the objects colored in green are related to recording inbound cash and revenue.
- All of the objects colored in blue are related to recording outbound cash and expense.
- The inventory movements are colored in yellow and are explained in the Inventory Balances Map article.
- The map was updated with the Iris flower graphic.
- Flowchart has been updated.