When installing Accounting Seed in Salesforce Lightning, our package includes the following apps found in the App Launcher:
- AS Banking & Ledger
- AS Project
- AS Cash In
- AS Cash Out
- AS Order Management
If you use Salesforce Classic, you can add these apps to your Accounting Seed environment. This is a relatively easy process for a user with System Administrative privileges.
Create Apps in Salesforce Classic
- Log into Salesforce and navigate to Setup.
- Navigate to Build on the left of the page. Click the Create drop-down menu and select Apps.
- On the Apps page, under Apps, click the New button.
- On the New Custom App page, select Custom App and click Next.
- On the Enter the Details page, create the following items and click Next.
- App Label
- App Name
- Description (Optional)
- On the Choose the Image Source for the Custom App Logo, insert an image (Optional) and click Next.
- On the Choose the Tabs page, select Salesforce or Accounting Seed tabs to add to your custom app for easy access. Select a Default Landing Tab (Accounts or Accounting Home) and click Next.
- On the Assign to Profiles page, select the users who you want to grant access to this app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.