A field set is a grouping or collection of fields that display on an object. For example, you could have a field set that contains fields describing a user's first name, middle name, last name, and business title. Accounting Seed allows you to add or remove some fields, as well as change the display order for the added fields.
The table below provides the current Accounting Seed supported field set configurable objects.
|Billing|| Cash Receipt Apply
Credit Memo Apply
Mass Add Edit Rows
|Billing Line|| Billing From Opportunity
Mass Add Edit Rows
|Cash Disbursement||Pay Batch Screen|
|Expense Line||Expense Report Edit|
|Journal Entry Line||Mass Add Edit Rows|
|Payable||Cash Disbursement Apply|
|Payable Line||Mass Add Edit Rows|
|Purchase Order Line||Mass Add Edit Rows|
|Recurring Billing Line||Advanced Line Manage Columns|
|Recurring Billing Line||Advanced Line Manager Drawer|
|Recurring Billing Line||Recurring Billing From Opportunity|
|Recurring Journal Entry Line||Advanced Line Manage Columns|
|Recurring Journal Entry Line||Advanced Line Manager Drawer|
|Recurring Journal Entry Line||Recurring Journal Entry|
|Recurring Payable Line||Advanced Line Manage Columns|
|Recurring Payable Line||Advanced Line Manager Drawer|
|Sales Order Line||Mass Add Edit Rows|
Edit a Field Set
The steps below focus on how to edit a field set for the Expense Line object. However, the same steps apply for editing a field set on other objects.
- From the Gear icon, click Setup.
- Click the Object Manager tab.
- On the Object Manager page, scroll down and click Expense Line.
Note: You can also use the Quick Find search text box to enter a word to quickly locate it on the page. For example, enter "Expense."
- From the left navigation pane, click Field Sets.
- From the Field Sets page, click Expense Report Edit.
- Drag and drop fields, as necessary into the In this Field Set box.
Note: Once the desired fields have been added to the In the Field Set box, you can drag each field up or down to rearrange the display order for the data grid.
- Click Save.
Winter '23 Release
With the Winter '23 release, the following field sets were added:
- Recurring Billing Line - Advanced Line Manager Columns
- Recurring Billing Line - Advanced Line Manager Drawer
- Recurring Payable Line - Advanced Line Manager Columns
- Recurring Payable Line - Advanced Line Manager Drawer
- Recurring Journal Entry Line - Advanced Line Manager Columns
- Recurring Journal Entry Line - Advanced Line Manager Drawer
Article is closed for comments.