Multiple ledgers with different base currencies are supported in a single Salesforce/Accounting Seed instance. This allows multi-national companies to use Accounting Seed.
Please note: Once you have transactions booked to a ledger you cannot change the currency for that ledger. In that case, you would have to unpost those transactions or create a new ledger for that currency.
- Go to Accounting Home and under General Ledger, click Ledgers.
- Select the All List view, then select the Ledger you desire to set the currency.
- On the Ledger page click the Edit button.
- On the Edit Ledger screen, under Currency, choose a currency from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Multiple ledgers with different base currencies are now supported in a single Salesforce/Accounting Seed instance.
- Accounting for multi-national companies is now supported.