Multiple ledgers with different base currencies are supported in a single Salesforce/Accounting Seed instance. This allows multi-national companies to use Accounting Seed.
Note: Once you have transactions booked to a ledger you cannot change the currency for that ledger. In that case, you would have to unpost those transactions or create a new ledger for that currency.
Set the Currency
- Go to Accounting Home and under General Ledger Setup, click Ledgers.
- Select the All List view, then select the Ledger you desire to set the currency.
- On the Ledger dialog box, click Edit.
- Select a Currency from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Multiple ledgers with different base currencies are now supported in a single Salesforce/Accounting Seed instance.
- Accounting for multi-national companies is now supported.