Accounting Seed is integrated with Stripe for payment processing. Simply connect your current Stripe account or you can create an account at stripe.com.
Note: The Stripe integration to Accounting Seed supports multi-currency credit card transaction processing. ACH transaction processing is limited to USD.
Important: If you are an existing Stripe customer and have installed the Summer ’23 release, the below “Connect to Stripe” steps have already been completed as part of the installation process. While you do NOT need to perform the steps below, you can access the Payment Processors screen and the Payments Settings screen to view your setups. As an existing Stripe customer, you should be able to continue normal processing for Stripe payments.
Connect to Stripe
- Complete the Add a Payment Processor for Stripe section in the Payment Processors article.
- Access the Payments Settings screen to set a Global Default Payment Processor.
Note: Configure a Global Default Payment Processor in case a Payment Processor has not been specified on Billings.
- In the Payments Settings screen, click Configure Payment Link.
Note: The Configure Payment Link button is used to link Accounting Seed to your Stripe account for payment processing. For additional information, refer to the Configure Payment Link section in the Payments Settings screen.
Verify the Status field Values on the Payment Activity Object
After you are connected to Stripe, verify that all of the appropriate values are available in the Status field on the Payment Activity object. Follow the steps below to access this object and review the available statuses.
- Click the Gear icon and select Setup.
- Click the Object Manager tab.
- Enter Payment in the Quick Find search textbox. Then, click Payment Activity.
- Click Fields & Relationships.
- Scroll down the page and click Status.
- In the Values section, verify that all of the following values display.
Important: If any of the values listed below are missing, they need to be added. Click New to add a new value. For more information refer to the Add a New Picklist Value article.
Summer '23 Release