Accounting Seed is integrated with Stripe for payment processing. Simply connect your current Stripe account or you can create an account at stripe.com.
Note: The Stripe integration to Accounting Seed supports multi-currency credit card transaction processing. ACH transaction processing is limited to USD.
Connect to Stripe
For information about connecting to Stripe, refer to the Stripe Settings article.
Verify the Status field Values on the Payment Activity Object
After you are connected to Stripe, verify that all of the appropriate values are available in the Status field on the Payment Activity object. Follow the steps below to access this object and review the available statuses.
- Click the Gear icon and select Setup.
- Click the Object Manager tab.
- Enter Payment in the Quick Find search textbox. Then, click Payment Activity.
- Click Fields & Relationships.
- Scroll down the page and click Status.
- In the Values section, verify that all of the following values display.
Important: If any of the values listed below are missing, they need to be added. Click New to add a new value. For more information refer to the Add a New Picklist Value article.