Summary of Steps:
1. Navigate to the Manage Payment Method button in the account of the customer you are needing to charge.
2. Enter the credit card information into the Manage Payment Methods screen. When the information is entered click the Create Payment Method button. You may set the card to default if there are multiple card linked to the customer. Click "Create Payment Method".
Inactivating Payment Methods
To view credit cards linked to a customer account scroll down to Manage Existing Payment Methods
Under Manage Existing Payment Methods you will see all cards you linked to a customer. It will show you the status of the card as well as the expiration date. You can click the action link to make a payment method inactive.
- Multiple payment methods can be added for each Account.
- If you are upgrading from a version prior to 3.11 you will need to add the following to the Account page layout:
- Manage Payment Methods button
- Create Payment buttons
- Payment Methods related list