You can manually email multiple Billings in one batch process and receive a summary email showing the total number of emails that were sent. Up to 200 Billings can be selected at one time.
Note: If you have the Automated Email Billing job created in the Automated Jobs, the system will automatically send email Billings to your customers.
Send a Mass Email Billing
- Navigate to Accounting Home and click the Create Entries tab. Then, under the Revenues menu, click Billings.
- Select a list view (other than the Recently Viewed list view).
- Select all the Billings you want to send out.
- Click Create Billing PDFs.
Note: A Preview listing of all the Billings that you want to send displays with Billing Contact and Email Address. A warning message displays if the Billing Contact or Email Address is not populated on the Billing.
- To email Billings, click Email PDFs. Otherwise, click Save PDFs to save the Billing PDF files.
Note: The PDF Email Status in the Billing will be updated to Sent. You will receive a summary email with the Billing Email results.
Note: You can create a list view in billings with a filter of 'PDF Email Status' not equal to 'Sent' to see all the billings that have not been emailed.