You can email multiple billings in one batch process and receive a summary email showing the total number of emails that were sent.
For best viewing, click the YouTube gear icon at the bottom of the video, click Quality, and select 1080p.
- From Accounting Home, in Cash In, click the Billings (Customer Invoices).
- Select all the billings you want to send out.
- Click on the Create Billing PDF's button.
- Accounting Seed will display a preview of all the billings you want to send with their billing contact and email address (A warning will display if the billing contact or email address is not populated for a billing).
- Click 'Save PDF's' button if you wish to save the billings.
- Click 'Email PDF's' button if you wish to email the billings (up to 200 billings at one time).
- The 'PDF Email Status' in the Billing will be updated to Sent.
- You will receive a summary email with the billing email results.
You can create a list view in billings with a filter of 'PDF Email Status' not equal to 'Sent' to see all the billings that have not been emailed.