Accounting Seed allows you to purge the following non-critical data:
- Accounts Payable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with an account payable record for a given accounting period.
- Accounts Receivable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with a billing record for a given accounting period.
- Integrity Report Entries – Used to check the integrity of Accounting Seed data entered into the transaction table.
- Financial Report Results – Used to document information related to the execution of a standard or custom report definition. The financial report results aggregates information contained in the financial report result value records.
- Zero Balance Financial Cubes – A Financial cube that has a zero balance for opening balance, current period, and year to date and has no related financial cube transactions.
Steps to purging non-critical data
1. Navigate to the Accounting Settings tab
2. Click on the purge data button
3. Select the records you would like to purge:
- AP Aging History
- Billing Aging History
- Integrity Report Entries
- Financial Report Results
- Zero Balance Financial cubes
- Note - For the AP and Billing Aging History, you must select a closed accounting period prior to clicking the purge button. You can only purge one accounting period at a time.
4. Click the purge button. This will generate a batch job in Salesforce. Once the job is completed, an email will be sent to the user who initiated the job indicating that the purge has been completed.