Accounting Seed allows you to purge the following non-critical data:
- Accounts Payable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with an account payable record for a given accounting period.
- Accounts Receivable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with a billing record for a given accounting period.
- Integrity Report Entries – Used to check the integrity of Accounting Seed data entered into the transaction table.
- Financial Report Results – Used to document information related to the execution of a standard or custom report definition. The financial report results aggregates information contained in the financial report result value records.
- Zero Balance Financial Cubes – A Financial cube that has a zero balance for opening balance, current period, and year to date and has no related financial cube transactions.
1. Navigate to the Accounting Settings tab.
2. Click on the Purge Data button.
3. Select the records you would like to purge:
- AP Aging History
- Billing Aging History
- Integrity Report Entries
- Financial Report Results
- Zero Balance Financial cubes
Note: For the AP and Billing Aging History records, you must select a closed accounting period prior to clicking the purge button. You can only purge one accounting period at a time.
4. Click the Purge button. This will generate a batch job in Salesforce. Once the job is completed, an email will be sent to the user who initiated the job indicating that the purge has been completed.
Financial Report Results can also be deleted directly from the report results viewing grid under each report.