Accounting Seed allows you to purge the following non-critical data:
- Accounts Payable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with an Accounts Payable record for a given Accounting Period.
- Accounts Receivable Aging History - Used to document the balance associated with a Billing record for a given Accounting Period.
- Financial Report Results – Used to document information related to the execution of a standard or custom report definition. The Financial Report Results aggregates information contained in the Financial Report Result value records.
- Zero Balance Financial Cubes – A Financial Cube that has a zero balance for opening balance, current period, and year to date and has no related Financial Cube transactions. The Purge Zero Balance Financial Cube job will only delete Financial Cubes that meet all of the following criteria:
- Type = Period or Cash Flow
- Ledger Type = Transactional
- Opening Balance = 0
- Current Period = 0
- Amount = 0 or this field is empty
- Automated Job Results - The Automated Job Results are the records (information on processed, succeeded, and/or failed records) created from the automation jobs that are scheduled to run daily/nightly on the Automation tab in Accounting Settings.
Purge Non-critical Data
- Navigate to the Accounting Settings tab.
- Click Purge Data.
- Select the records you would like to purge:
Important: For the AP and Billing Aging History records, you must select a closed Accounting Period prior to clicking the Purge button. You can only purge one Accounting Period at a time. Additionally, a Purge Before Date must be entered or selected for the Automated Job Results prior to clicking the Purge button.
- AP Aging History
- Billing Aging History
- Financial Report Results
- Zero Balance Financial cubes
- Automated Job Results
- Click Purge. This will generate a batch job in Salesforce. Once the job is completed, an email will be sent to the user who initiated the job indicating that the purge has been completed.
Note: Financial Report Results can also be deleted directly from the report results viewing grid under each report.
- The Purge Automated Job Results option has been added to the Purge Data tab.