Sometimes in Accounting Seed it will be necessary to approve many records at the same time. This can be easily done utilizing the list view functionality in Salesforce, and can be done from any of the Source Record list views in Accounting Seed.
Mass Approve Records
- Navigate to the Tab of interest (e.g. Journal Entries)
- Select the appropriate List View.
- Select all the records you want to edit (up to 200) by checking the box on the far left of the record.
- Double-click in the cell next to the item you want to edit.
- Select the entry you want to edit all the records to.
- Select the radio button to elect all selected records
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.