Accounting Seed Billings and Customer Statement PDF documents can be emailed directly from the PDF generation page. Emails are formatted with default templates, but you can customize templates with a unique title, subject, and body text.
- Log into Salesforce and navigate to Setup.
> Salesforce Classic: Click Setup on the menu bar at the top of the page.
> Lightning Experience: Click the Gear icon on the menu bar at the top of the page and click Setup.
- Navigate to Communication/Email Templates.
> Salesforce Classic: Select Home on the left navigation menu, click Administer, and select Communication Templates. Select the template you want to edit.
> Lightning Experience: Select Administration on the left navigation menu, click Email and select Email Templates.
- On the Accounting Seed Email Templates page select the Email Template Name that you want to customize.
- Click the Clone button.
- Rename the Email Template with a Unique Name.
- Edit the Description and click Save.
- From the new Email Template Detail page, click the Edit button.
- Edit the Email body and click Save.
- Copy the name of your new Template.
- Navigate to PDF Formats and open the original PDF format you are changing.
- Click the Edit button.
- Replace the old Default Email Template name with the new one you just copied.
- Click Save and send a test email to yourself to verify your changes.