The Recurring Billing function allows you to create periodic billings on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Navigate to Accounting Home and under Cash In, click Opportunities.
- On the next page, select a Closed/Won Opportunity.
- Click the Create Recurring Billing button to create a Recurring Billing template.
- From the Create Recurring Billing intermediate screen, deselect any lines you do not wish to include on your Billing and edit remaining lines as needed.
- Select the Recurring Billing Frequency, Next Billing Date, and Status.
- If you wish to create the first Billing at the same time, check the Create Initial Billing checkbox.
- Click the Create Recurring Billing button.
- The Account field that will be used to associate with the Billing must be populated on the Opportunity.
- A recurring billing template can be set up manually by navigating to the Recurring Billing tab and clicking the New button.
- When creating a recurring billing template from the Opportunity, the Opportunity products will automatically become recurring billing lines.