This task is normally done by a trained Salesforce administrator. To learn how to navigate Salesforce CRM, visit the Trailhead learning resource in the Help section of your Salesforce account.
Profiles define how users access objects and data, and what they can do within the application.
Follow the steps below to make page layout changes to the Salesforce Account Standard Object. (You will eventually repeat the steps for the Opportunities, Products, and Assets Standard Objects.)
- Click Setup and then navigate to Page Layouts.
- Salesforce Classic:
- Select Build on the left navigation menu and then click Customize.
- Click Accounts and then click Page Layouts from the drop-down menu.
- Lightning Experience:
- Click the Object Manager button on the top menu.
- Click Accounts and then click Page Layouts.