The Accounting Seed Check layout has been configured to print accurately for the following Deluxe check format:
- Product - DLM108
- Envelope 91500.
- Open a web browser and navigate to www.deluxe.com
- Click Buy Checks and select Business Checks.
- Click Find all the business checks and check accessories you need ».
- From the top search box, search for DLM108.
Note: With the DLM108 model, there are many options to choose from in terms of background color, number of signature lines and company logo.
- Place your order.
- Call Deluxe to have your checks edited to remove the check number from the stub portions of your checks. See note below.
Note: Accounting Seed will print the check number that is associated with the check on the two check stub portions so you will want these removed from the pre-printed stock you order.
- The one part/original version of DLM108 is suitable for most companies. The other versions of this check are for duplicate and triplicate copies.
- The DLM108 is a stub-check-stub format so that you are able to tear off the bottom stub and keep for your records. Most companies find this suitable and don't need duplicate and triplicate copies as a result.
- This card stock includes the check number on the check stubs in addition to the check itself, and there is no option to omit these when ordering online. To remove the check numbers from the stub portions, as soon as the order is placed, call the Deluxe customer service representatives at 1- 800-865-1913 Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT, with the order number. A representative can remove the check number from being pre-printed on the check stubs from the order. If ordered through a sales representative, you must specifically ask that the check number be removed from the stub portions.