You can create a Payable in Accounting Seed directly from a Purchase Order or an Expense Report. Recurring Payables can be set up to record recurring expenses to a particular vendor on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annual basis.
Create a Single or Partial Payment Payable
- Navigate to Accounting Home and under Cash Out click Payables (Vendor Invoices). You can also access the payable directly from the Vendor account.
- Click the Pay button.
- Adjust the amount as necessary and verify the date, bank account, and type.
- If you would like to associate this with an already created cash disbursement batch, then select that batch.
- Complete one of the following methods to process payment:
- Click the Pay button to create the cash disbursement, but not post to the ledger. This will need to be posted at a later time.
- Click the Pay & Post button to create the cash disbursement and post to the ledger. This is the recommended process.
- From the Cash Disbursement batch screen, click the Print Checks button if necessary.
- The Pay Partial screen is available in the Lightning UI.