This page contains Import Templates for key Objects (Data Tables) in Accounting Seed. Import Templates can be opened in Excel and must be saved in *.csv format for uploading with the Salesforce Data Loader App or web-based Data Import Wizard tool.
Several of the files contain two worksheet tabs for master/detail records. For example, Billing [Header] (master) and Billing Line (detail). The master records should be saved in a separate *.csv file from the detail records when doing the import. The Data Loader App and Data Import Wizard tool will not support multiple worksheets in an Excel workbook.
If you are modifying your Chart of Accounts, then create a map from your legacy GL accounts to your new GL accounts so that the opening trial balance is easy to import into Accounting Seed. You can use the Chart of Accounts Import Template to keep everything in one file.
There is an instructional text row to help you determine the data needed for each column. This row should be deleted prior to saving in *.csv format.
Access the Data Loader App and Data Import Wizard
- Salesforce Classic: Setup > Data Management
- Lightning Experience: Setup > Integration > Data
Master Data Import Templates
- Amortization Entries (Depreciation, Recognition of Future Revenue/Expense)
- Budgets (For PC Only)
- Budgets (For Mac or PC)
- Cash Disbursements and Applications (AP Disbursements)
- Cash Receipts and Cash Applications (Billing Cash Receipts)
- Expense Reports
- Inventory Balance and Inventory Movements
- Journal Entries
- Purchase Orders
- Recurring Billings
- Sales Orders