Billing a Time Card requires that the following conditions must be true:
- Time Card posting status must be Posted.
- The Account field on the Project associated with the Time Card Line must be populated. This is the customer that the billing will be created for.
- The Billable field on the Time Card Line must be checked.
- The Billed field on the Time Card Line must be unchecked, indicating that the Time Card Line has not been previously billed.
- The Employee must have a Billing rate setup. An organization-wide rate can be set up on the Employee (User) record. Specific Billing rates can also be set up for each Project and/or Project Task. The more detailed rate will flow through to the Billing meaning the Project Task rate will override the Project rate, which in turn, will override the User rate.