Billing a Time Card requires that the following conditions must be true:
- Time Card posting status must be Posted.
- The Account field on the Project associated with the Time Card Line must be populated. This is the customer that the billing will be created for.
- The Billable field on the Time Card Line must be checked.
- The Billed field on the Time Card Line must be unchecked, indicating that the Time Card Line has not been previously billed.
- The Employee must have a Billing rate setup. An organization-wide rate can be set up on the Employee (User) record. Specific Billing rates can also be set up for each Project and/or Project Task. The more detailed rate will flow through to the Billing meaning the Project Task rate will override the Project rate, which in turn, will override the User rate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.