This task is normally performed by a trained Salesforce administrator. To learn how to navigate Salesforce CRM, visit the Trailhead learning resource in the Help section of your Salesforce account.
An Accounting Seed user must first be set up as a Salesforce user.
- Log into Salesforce and navigate to Setup.
- Salesforce Classic: Click Setup on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Lightning Experience: Click the Gear icon on the menu bar at the top of the page and click Setup.
- Salesforce Classic: Select Build on the left navigation menu and click Installed Packages.
- Lightning Experience: Select the App Setup section on the left navigation menu and click Installed Packages.
- Navigate to Installed Packages.
- Click Manage Licenses beside Financial Suite and Orders & Inventory.
- Click Remove beside a user’s name.