For existing Accounting Seed users, there are a few configuration changes that need to be made for using Automated Job Results.
Note: These changes are not applicable to users who are installing Accounting Seed for the first time.
Configure the Automated Job Results tab
- Click the Gear icon and select Setup.
- Enter Tabs in the Quick Find search textbox and select Tabs.
- From the Custom Tabs screen, click New.
- From the Object drop-down list, select Automated Job Result. Also, select a Tab Style from the drop-down list.
Note: Any Tab Style can be selected.
- Click Next. The New Custom Object Tab screen displays. The “Default On” is automatically applied to all user profiles.
- (Optional) To change this tab for certain users, click the Apply a different tab visibility to each profile radio button. Then, click the Tab Visibility drop-down list and change the selections for user profiles, as necessary.
- Click Next. All Custom Apps automatically are selected for this new tab.
- (Optional) To remove an App(s) from being automatically selected for this new tab, de-select the Include Tab checkbox for the specific App(s).
- Click Save.
Add the Automated Job Results as an App Navigation item
Note: If you do not want to add the Automated Job Results to the navigation bar, you can click the App Launcher, search for Automated Job Results and select it. However, this will need to be performed each time that you want to access the Automated Job Results.
- From the navigation bar, click the Pencil icon to personalize your navigation bar.
Note: Click here to view the above image in full screen.
- Click Add More Items.
- Select All and search for Automated Job Results.
- Click the + (plus sign) to select Automated Job Results.
- Click Add 1 New Item. The new item displays at the bottom of the list.
- To change the display order, select the new item and drag it up or back down to rearrange.
- Click Save. The Automated Job Results item is available to select from the navigation bar.
Note: Depending upon your order arrangement to display the Automated Job Results item, you might need to click the More drop-down list on the navigation bar to view and select the new item.
- This article was new with the Koali release.