Users of Accounting Seed must have both a Salesforce license and a license to either or both of the Accounting Seed packages: Financial Suite, and Orders & Inventory.
In addition it is essential that your organizations Salesforce System Administrator understand and assign the appropriate Permission sets based on the users job function.
It is recommended that you leverage these Permission Sets to establish the basis of security for the Accounting Seed users and add additional permission sets as needed for other access to other job related functionality.
The following Permission sets are available in Accounting Seed Financial Suite:
- Full AS Admin - Full access to all Accounting Seed data
- AS View Only - Read only access to all Accounting Seed data
- Cash In View Only - Read only access to all Cash In functionality data
- Cash In Accountant - Full access to all Cash In functionality
- Accounting Manager - Full access to all Accounting Data
- Cash Out and Banking - Full access to all Cash Out and Banking functionality
- Project Manager - Full access to all Project related functionality
- Time and Expense Entry - Access to Time and Expense functionality only
For questions on the specifics of these profiles please submit a support request.