You can email a billing to your customers and include additional email addresses on the email. An activity record of the email will be logged on the billing header record.
- Navigate to Accounting Home and under Cash In, select Billings (Customer Invoices).
- Select the billing record you would like to send by email.
- Click the Create PDF button on the billing header.
- Preview the PDF.
- Add cc email addresses if desired.
- Click Send Email to email the billing to the billing contact.
- An activity record of the email will be logged on the billing header record.
- A copy of the billing will automatically be saved on the billing.
- The PDF Email Status field on the billing will be updated from a value of Unsent to Sent.
- Instead of emailing the billing you can elect to save it as an attachment.