You can email a billing to your customers and include additional email addresses on the email. An activity record of the email will be logged on the billing header record.
For best viewing, click the YouTube gear icon at the bottom of the video, click Quality, and select 1080p.
- Navigate to Accounting Home and under Cash In, select Billings (Customer Invoices.)
- Select the billing record you would like to send by email.
- Click the Create PDF button on the billing header.
- Preview the PDF.
- Add cc email addresses if desired.
- Click Send Email to email the billing to the billing contact.
- An activity record of the email will be logged on the billing header record.
- A copy of the billing will automatically be saved on the billing.
- The PDF Email Status field on the billing will be updated from a value of Unsent to Sent.
- Instead of emailing the billing you can elect to simply save it as an attachment.