This article provides information for uploading Journal Entry Line records into a new Journal Entry header record.
Import Journal Entry Lines
- Download the Journal Entry Upload Template.
- Populate it with the relevant data for your Journal Entry.
- Create a new Journal Entry record in Accounting Seed.
- Copy the Journal Entry Name (or record ID) and paste that into the Journal Entry column of each line.
- Save the file as a .csv.
- Click the Gear icon and select Setup.
- Enter Data Import Wizard in the Quick Find search textbox. Then, select Data Import Wizard.
- To start the import process, click Launch Wizard.
- From the Custom Objects tab, select Journal Entry Lines.
- Select Add new records.
- Drag and drop your CSV file to upload it.
- Map data fields to your file accordingly.
- Click Next.
- Upload the file and check the result.
Article is closed for comments.