Upload several journal entry line records into a new journal entry.
For best viewing, click the YouTube gear icon at the bottom of the video, click Quality, and select 1080p.
- Download the Journal Entry Upload Template
- Populate it with the relevant data for your journal entry.
- Create a new Journal Entry record in Accounting Seed.
- Copy the Journal Entry Name (or record id) and paste that into the Journal Entry column of each line.
- Save the file as a .csv.
- Navigate to Setup/DataManagement/Data Import Tool/Launch to start the import process.
- From the custom objects list select Journal Entry Lines.
- Select "Add new records."
- Drag your file into the uploader.
- Map data fields to your file accordingly.
- Upload the file and check the result.