Sometimes the printer destroys some or all of your check stock in the printing process. In this case, you may need to reprint or even renumber your checks.
- Navigate to the Cash Disbursement Batch Detail screen.
- Ensure the batch is not posted (Use the Unpost button if you have already posted it).
- Enter the new starting check number in the Starting Check Number field.
- Click the Renumber button.
- Post your batch and Re-print your checks.
If You Only Need To Renumber A Few Checks you can individually edit the check number field for each Cash Disbursement. You will then have to reprint just the pages of the check pdf that have those renumbered checks on them.