Before you Uninstall
The following actions are prerequisites to uninstalling Accounting Seed:
- Accounting Seed fields need to be removed from standard object page layouts for the Account, Product, Contact, Opportunity and Asset.
- Any custom workflow rules or approvals on Accounting Seed objects must be deactivated.
- Any custom code from your production environment referencing Accounting Seed objects or Global Apex classes needs to be removed.
To uninstall Accounting Seed follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to Setup/Build/Managed packages
- If Accounting Seed Orders and inventory (ERP) is installed you will need to uninstall this first. Simply click the Uninstall hyperlink referenced by the red #1 first.
- Next Unistall Accounting Seed Financial Suite by clicking the red #2.
Things to Consider
Please note that you will want to selected the option to save a copy of the packages data if you would like to preserve your legacy accounting data. Also you should be aware that the table data will not be easy to piece together or run reports on without the user interface of the Accounting Seed application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this.