To prevent errors that require contacting Accounting Seed Support, please follow these steps to successfully uninstall Accounting Seed.
- Remove Accounting Seed fields from the Product, Contact, Opportunity, and Asset Standard Objects.
- Deactivate custom workflow rules or approvals on Accounting Seed Objects.
- Remove custom code that references Accounting Seed Objects or Global Apex classes from your production environment.
- Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages.
- If Accounting Seed Orders & Inventory (ERP) is installed, then uninstall this first. Click the Uninstall link for Orders & Inventory.
- Click the Uninstall link for Accounting Seed Financial Suite.
Unable to Uninstall Package
In the sample below, the components in the org referencing the components that you are trying to uninstall will need to be modified or deleted to ensure there is no reference to them. Once the dependencies have been resolved you should be able to uninstall the app.
Here are some of the types of components that might need to be modified:
- Permission Sets
- Page Layouts
- Apex Classes
- Visualforce Pages
- Assignment of Page Layouts
Article is closed for comments.